1.7
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have been doing business with this company for more years than I can count!Last summer, I ordered a "Chintz Lawn Chair", it arrived in VERY POOR CONDITION"!

I called Customer service, they told me I had to send it back, "AT MY COST!! THAT IS BULL $#&*! When I order something, I expect it to be a QUALITY PRODUCT! NOT SO IN THIS CASE!

I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM THEM AS YET! I wonder if they even care about their clients? I WANT THIS MADE RIGHT! WE'LL SEE IF THIS HAPPENS!

? I DON'T KNOW IF THEY'LL EVER GET MY BUSINESS AGAIN!

I'VE SPENT ALOT OF $$$$ WITH THIS Company, can't believe they just "blew me off!ZERO STARS FOR THEM!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Victorian Trading. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Victorian Trading.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Victorian Trading to other companies on our site.

Comments